Monday, October 26, 2009

Where does he put it?


So I admit that I maybe a little naive when it comes to parenthood and like the pirate walking off the plank, I desperately hold on to the hope that maybe, just maybe, if I try very hard, I will be able to bend his will to my bidding so that I can get out of this precarious situation. Sadly, like the pirate, I eventually have to walk the plank and slam into the ocean of reality....(sigh)...So that begs the question, how much can a 10 week old baby eat? Apparently, as much as he wants for as long as he wants. Speaking solely from my experience of feeding Grant in the evenings, he can very easily run a marathon for about 2-3 hours and just not want sleep or be put down. Obviously, this puts a serious damper on my ability to have any kind of conversation with Leah, watch Law & Order or eat a meal sitting down.
But with cuteness like this, I can easily skip television (L&O forgive me!) and eating sitting down. It would be nice to have a conversation with my wife sitting down at a reasonable time of evening. Oh well, another day, another chance to try doing that. (I Love You Leah!)
P.S. To all my readers, yes, I am a complete unadulterated romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment